"I like a man who grins when he fights." ~ Winston Churchill

Man...my circumstances have made me want to lay my sanity aside and just LOSE it!

...But looking at me, you'll never know.

Man...my money being funny has me tempted to file bankruptcy.

...But looking at me, you'll never know.

Man...all the times my son has been hospitalized makes me feel so helpless. I'm his mama, but all the love, hugs and kisses couldn't medicate his struggle to breathe.

...But looking at me, you'll never know.

Man...I've wanted to make my marriage last till death do us part, and at times, I've been tempted to ask God to let me go to sleep and not wake up.

...But looking at me, you'll never know.

Man...my home is in foreclosure, and I really don't know what the outcome of our loan modification application is going to be.

...But looking at me, you'll never know.

All that to say, I've got REAL, difficult, daunting issues staring me in the face. Somehow, though, the fruit of the Holy Spirit has stepped in and given me peace that passes human understanding. God knows with all I have working AGAINST me right now, I could have been some sad, tragic story on CNN. I'm grateful to God for the ability to maintain my sense of humor through all this. All is not well, but my smile is not gone. I've taken some hits that have made me buckle, but I'm not planning on throwing in the towel.

We have to learn to be unpredictable in our daily fight to maintain our love, joy and peace. I'm crazy enough to take a blow like foreclosure or sickness, and act like such a thing only tickled. Although in reality, I'm not taking any of my issues lightly, outwardly, I'm grinning and still fighting. Between the enemy and I, one of us is going to give up. I plan to outlast all this foolishness and live to fight another day. What about you?