Here's the deal: I've had this blog for about 7 months, and had no clue what to do with it. I write for blackandmarriedwithkids.com as well as other family oriented sites. I just seem to have lost focus of my own. So this is what's going to happen from now on:

Zig Ziglar once said, "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." Each day on my Facebook account I use a motivational quote that gets me going for the day. Sometimes it's a Bible verse. Today, it was a quote from Rocky Balboa. But each day, I look for a quote that can give me that extra "umph" in my "try" so my day with be triumphant.

I will do the same in this blog, except instead of just posting the quote, I'll tell you a little bit of why it touched me in my own unique way. I look forward to taking this journey with you! God bless!