"Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living." ~ Anais Nin

I've got to take the next step, but it seems like under my feet there is nothing to step onto. My mind of faith finds it exhilarating, but my analytical mind is frightened beyond compare. Yet in order to bring my dream to fruition, forward momentum must take place. I can't stay stuck here in the make believe land of security and comfort.
Oh, I tried to settle down and tell myself, "You've gone far enough. Girl, you've achieved more than the average person!" But there is a Spirit within me that is literally killing that thought process word by word. It's not torturous, but with each vision and dream I am given, I know I must keep moving forward to fulfill it.
I have a whole lot more to do and dream and do and dream...because staying still and reclining on the familiar is not only boring, but it will kill me.
One foot in front of another, now. Here I go! Hope to see you along the road.