The past 24 hours have been a whirlwind full of low emotions and heated arguments. And for what? I've seen God activate the IMPOSSIBLE in my life time and time again. Yet when something comes up that's not within my sphere of "control," or deals with the mistakes of others that have a detrimental effect on me, I get all unglued. I get nasty. Downright emotional.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Times like this remind me of the GREATNESS of God! He always manages to make a way where there really is NO WAY. He is the undisputed heavyweight Champion of the world--the G. O. A. T.

For those of you who don't know what that means, let me say this. I am the poster child...the matted and framed picture of a person for whom God does not come when I want Him to, but He always comes on time! Not only is He the GREATEST OF ALL TIME (G.O.A.T), but He's also the eternal, immortal, invincible, unchangeable, immutable, indescribable, unforgettable GOD!

My godly self had to tell my emotional self about herself. "Girl, get it together! You'd better RECOGNIZE just Who it is you're dealing with! You know Him! He's the G.O.A.T."

Indeed...He was yesterday, when I needed Him. He IS today, when He came through for me. And He will be tomorrow. Come hell or high water, HE IS.