"Some things have to be believed to be seen." ~ Robert Hodgson


When I started writing my book, I knew that I was going to get it published....I just didn't know when. I'm not a procrastinator, I just didn't think it would be something more people would be interested in. If I don't believe in my own product, how in the world am I supposed to get someone else to buy into it?


So one year passed by, two years. I picked the book up and began making moves. I sent it to an editor, I got a copyright, I put some money aside to order my own copies.


Then gas hit $5.00/gallon, and recession was upon us. I know so many spiritual circles who say recession should not affect Christians. Well, I'm saved, and recession was knocking at my front door every time I made a move! Thank God, we made it, but the book sat on the shelf, languishing...a virtual gold mine was within its pages, but I didn't think it was important enough to pursue.


Finally, one day, I picked the book up and read one of the chapters that I myself had written. That very chapter spoke volumes to me about how important it was for me to finish this project and allow others to read it. Amazing...the words I wrote to encourage others ended up encouraging and lighting a fire under me.


At that point I finally realized I had something special on my hands, and I worked hard to finish it and present it to YOU!


You can purchase a copy of my book, "Who Are You," at https://www.createspace.com/3430012. I would love to hear your thoughts about it!